Our Personalised Tiny Tatty Teddy "You're a Star Mummy" Poem Book is a thoughtful and sentimental treat for that special Mummy...
This is a gift from a child to their mummy, with a poem that beautifully show's how they were destined to be together.
On the cover the words "Mummy You're a Star" are fixed.
The book can be personalised as follows:
On the cover:
Child's Name - Up To 12 Characters In Length
Line 1 - Up To 20 Characters
Line 2 - Up To 20 Characters
Line 3 - Up To 20 Characters
Line 4 - Up To 20 Characters
The Child's name will also feature throughout the story, appearing in the beautiful illustrations.
Please avoid entering your text in all block capitals for the 'Child's Name' as this is case sensitive on the front of the book.
This adorable book measures approximately 20cm x 20cm.
All story books contain 28 pages.
Perfect for New Mum's, Mother's Day, Birthday
Height 20.2 cm
Width 19.8 cm
Depth 0.4 cm
Poor quality product with packaging issue and poor service. I was charged over the odds for p&p yet the product arrived damaged both times, company refused to refund postage and item not suitable to give as gift as damaged on arrival and of poor quality.
Thank you for your review. Your review is not an honest account of events, which are as follows;
• You placed an order for a Personalised Hardback Tiny Teddy book.
• On receiving the book you notified us that the book was bent in transit.
• We sent you a replacement on a rapid next day postal service in time for Mother’s day.
• You subsequently notified us that the replacement was also bent in transit and that you wanted a refund.
• We explained to you that as we have sent you two books, we would require both books to be returned to us, we would send you a prepaid postage label to use in returning the books to us (no cost to you) and we will refund you in full.
• You wrote back asking to keep both books in return for a discount to which we refused. After a barrage of emails from you accusing us of poor customer service if we do not offer you a discount to keep both books, we eventually agreed to give you a discount totalling 40% (instead of £14.98 i.e. £10.99 + £3.99 delivery charge), you were charged (£10.59 i.e. £6.6 +£3.99 delivery).
• You wrote back wanting a bigger discount to which we blatantly refused and asked that you please return both books to us (using a prepaid postage label) for a full refund.
• You eventually agreed to a discount totalling 40% of the cost of the original book.
• On receiving your discount, you wrote us you stating that you would like to make a claim against Royal Mail and need supporting documents from us, to which we responded that it would be fraudulent to do so as you have decided to keep both books in as well as received a substantial discount from us.
If, as you alleged that both books arrived damaged in transit, PLEASE return them back to us for a FULL REFUND. We would send a courier to come and collect both books from you and we will refund you in full. If you insist on keeping both books, we expect you to pay something towards one of them (the original book and its delivery cost).
We are sorry but it is not poor customer service to send you two books each costing £10.99 each for free.